Wednesday, January 28, 2015

personal Legend 2004

Greeting friends!   Wecolme All!

This is my Travel Journal.
Here you will be find the lastest and greatest of my Travel Adventures through  Amsterdam and India.
*Pictures Too*

I want to Thank all my friends  /Family and... my Wonderful traveling Champion "The lonely Planet Guide to India" who gave me there support and help along the way  With my Indian Adventure. With you all, India is possible.

India! My love, life and passion.

Follow me, as she smiled to a land just beyond yours Dreams.

This Trip Is dedicated to my Grandma Lorraine, My Friend Olythia, S&S and the Moon Goddess.

P.S. IF you want to send me a personal mail please write my yahoo account.

Please realize that I might not be able to respond to everyone on an individual basis, that is why I set up an online journal.

   *WELCOME TO MY REALITY*

No comments:

Post a Comment